There are so many positive feebacks on Amazon.
There are lots of posts on Instagram and Facebook.
【Available For Peripheral Device】
XOSS G+ smart cycling computer supports working with heart rate monitor & cadence sensor device, which presents more professional riding data.(Heart Rate Monitor & Cadence Sensor device not included, please purchase separately from XOSS Offical Store)
【High-Tech Cycling Computer】
XOSS G+ wireless bike computer is bulit-in high-sensitivity GPS chip, which allows the bike computer positioning system is connected to 4 satellite connectivity: GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, Galileo. Not only positions accurately the location of your riding. but also records the riding track automatically.
【Professional Data Analysis】
XOSS G+ bicycle computer contains speedometer and odometer functions, it helps you ride scientifically and effectively. Current speed, Current cycling time, Current cycling distance; Average speed, Altitude, Slope; Maximum speed, Current clock, Total mileage.
【Data Transmission to STRAVA】
Professional XOSS Cycling Computer Riding APP supports uploading your riding data via Bluetooth and synchronize with Strava the same time which make sharing your riding record & experience easy.Backlight, keystroke sound, auto pause, unit (metric or imperial), time zone can be set via the XOSS APP. The last two datas can also be set in the bike computer.
【Outstand Product Performance】
1.8” HD screen of bicycle computer makes you easy to read with LCD display with auto-backlight; 500mAh rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 25 hours runtime, give you a better cycling experience. IPX7 waterproof protection allows bike computer work normally in rainning day.(Please do not put it into the water directly)
1. What data are displayed in the G+?
- Page 1：Current speed, Current cycling time, Current cycling distance, Current heart rate, Current cadence;
- Page 2：Average speed, Altitude, Slope,Average heart rate, Average cadence;
- Page 3：Maximum speed, Current clock, Total odometer（Odometer can not be reset.）,Maximum heart rate, Maximum cadence
2. How to use?
- Long press the right button to turn on. After setting wheel size, unit and time zone, install the bike computer on the bike stem or handlebar.
- Press the left button to search GPS signal. When the GPS icon no longer flashes and there is a 'beep' sound, the GPS connection is completed and you can enjoy the riding.
- If you stop during cycling, it will automatically stop to record, and start to record automatically when you start cycling.
- At the end of the ride, long press the left button to save the record (automatically save when turning off).
- Open the XOSS APP to connect the bike computer, upload the track after successful connection, and then automatically sync to Strava (login your Strava account on XOSS before this)
3. Does it support imperial/metric system? How to set?
- Yes, it supports both. Long press the left and right buttons to enter the P1 interface and press the left button to switch the unit.
4. How to set the wheel size and clock?
- Long press left and right buttons to enter the P1 interface to set the wheel size, left button to adjust the number, right button to switch the position;
- At P3 interface, set the time zone, left button to adjust the number, right button to switch the position;
- Then long press the right button to exit the setting interface. After searching GPS, local time will automatically synchronize.
- The clock only supports military time now.
5. What's the difference between G and G+?
- The biggest difference between G and G+ is that G+ can be connected to a heart rate monitor, speedometer, and cadence sensor through Ant+.
- Therefore, there will be more data (current，average and max cadence and heart rate)than G.
- G can't connect sensors and can't set the wheel size.
6. Can I use it for indoor (stationary)spinning bike or bike trainer?
- This product is based on GPS positioning to calculate all kinds of data, GPS signal is weak in the room, and your geographical location does not change, so indoor spinning bike or bike trainer is not supported.